Thursday, March 20, 2014

Socks for College pt. 2

I finished the wool/nylon socks that I was knitting Sam for college.  Their colors are pretty in person with a gray to subtle shift to purple and sage.  I've heard that you have to be careful who you knit socks for, because once someone experiences hand knit socks they will never be the same, and they will start harassing you for more knit socks.  I hope Sam enjoys these, if she likes them I will definitely knit my girl some more.

For my fellow knitting friends, if you haven't knitted socks yet you should give it a try.  They are a fairly small project but there is enough engineering and architecture to keep the project interesting.  I'm not going to lie though, sometimes I get one sock knitted and then I don't get to the second one for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment